Yeni Ekip Arkadaşları Arıyoruz!: Business Development Associate5 Aug 2019
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Roles and Responsibilities: In this full-time position, the Associate will take an active role in leading and supporting the implementation of Endeavor Turkey’s ongoing projects and design of upcoming ones as well as searching for new business opportunities.
- Support the ScaleUp Acceleration and StartUpCampus Programs, including but not limited to:
- Creation and
curation of entrepreneurial content for startup and scaleup stage,
- Managing the selection of companies (online and offline interviews),
- Community building and management,
- Planning and executing mentorship sessions, trainings and workshops,
- Managing program website.
- Following up the marketing and communications efforts related to the program.
- Performing the routine ISTKA procedural necessities.
- The Associate will also support and potentially take a lead in managing other entrepreneurial projects as well as developing new businesses and partnerships for Endeavor Turkey as well as research efforts re: Turkish entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Skills and Abilities:
We are looking for an entrepreneurial personality who has a capacity to achieve positive results with positive mindset. You must be motivated, creative, flexible and able to balance multiple priorities.
- Preferably one year experience in management of incubation center, project management and/or event management.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a high interest in entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Eager to develop and/or curate content for the needs of entrepreneurs.
- Web and social media savvy,
- Interest in business, entrepreneurship and/or international development,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Proficient Turkish and English; oral and written,
- High level adaptability to a dynamic work environment,
- Excellent team working skills.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com, at latest August 30, 2019.