Job Opportunities: Proasist, Senior Marketing Manager14 Apr 2021
Are you looking for a Senior Marketing role that has a real impact on the future of an organization? Do you have the passion and skills to help take a startup to the next level?? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven Senior Marketing Manager to join their expanding and fast-paced team. Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will be required to manage the overall marketing strategy, development, and execution to ensure company growth and increase in ROI.
• Manage the overall marketing strategy & planning, and support on budgeting, including BTL, ATL, and Digital as well as partnerships
• Pursue performance enhancement opportunities across all aspects of marketing and sales operations including marketing communication, marketing campaigns, media optimization, customer analytics, customer service & retention, as well as cost-saving initiatives
• Manage and maximize opportunities to increase targeted traffic to the website through a variety of marketing channels including SEO, SEM, SMO PPC, Google AdWords, affiliate marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, display marketing, Link Building, Email Marketing, and online marketing tools
• Conversion Management in terms of site usability, user journeys, up-sell/cross-sell.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.• Ensure the site is maintained and updated so as to maximize customer engagement on the site.
• Develop the web as a marketing tool in conjunction with the wider Sales team.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Experience using web analytics and other tools to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Awareness of detailed knowledge and expertise regarding online transactions; from customer acquisition techniques to website usability to secure payment processes.
• Manage internal and external relationships to ensure online revenue targets are maximized.
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in traditional and digital marketing (5-10 years)
• Experience in Strategy / Marketing / Management Consulting
• Experience in project management with a proven track record of delivering on objectives
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Strong verbal and written communication skills• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Decision-making and problem-solving
• Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, and personal sales skills