We’re Hiring!8 Jul 2021
Endeavor, an international non-profit organization that has a proven model for the development of entrepreneurial ecosystems, is looking for a FULL TIME “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE” to join Turkey team based in Istanbul.
Endeavor’s main mission is to select and support scaleups locally and globally through its global network of 3000+ mentors and 2000+ high impact entrepreneurs. Locally, Endeavor Turkey leads a number of entrepreneurship support programs, from early to scaleup stage.
About the Job:
This role is part of Business Development team that designs and implements high impact programs for startups, scaleups and private sector companies. The selected ASSOCIATE will report to the Business Development Director.
Main Responsibilities:As Business Development Associate you will work closely with Business Development and Marcom teams by;
- Supporting and potentially leading Endeavor
programs by fulfilling the listed tasks (including but not limited to):
- Coordinate the program from a project management perspective,
- Run the application and selection process (of entrepreneur companies),
- Curate the content (workshops, mentorships and more) for each program,
- Act as a link between BizDev and Marcomm teams re: program marketing and communication activities,
- Perform the program evaluation and reporting procedures,
- Admin the program website.
- Developing proposals for new programs and/or projects, having net value proposition for the beneficiaries, in line with Endeavor strategic priorities, locally and regionally.
- Developing new business opportunities along with the Biz Dev Director and other team mates.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for an entrepreneurial personality who has a capacity to achieve positive results with positive mindset. You must be self motivated, creative, eager to learn new things and able to balance multiple priorities.
- Preferably one year experience in a team, managing university programs for startups, open innovation programs in a corporate company, or an incubation center/accelerator,
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and building entrepreneurial ecosystems,
- Eager to develop and/or curate content for the needs of entrepreneurs,
- Attention to detail, while maintaining the core understanding of projects,
- Web and social media savvy,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Proficient Turkish and English; oral and written,
- High level adaptability to a dynamic work environment,
- Engage with and work within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Preferable experience in facilitation and storytelling.
What do We Offer?
- A network of the most successful entrepreneurs in Turkey and worldwide,
- An inspiring and dynamic work environment,
- The opportunity to work for strategic entrepreneurship projects in Turkish ecosystem, while partnering with the leading institutions and companies in Turkey,
- A multidisciplinary workflow promoting continues learning,
- Private health insurance and year-end bonus.
Highly motivated and interested candidates: please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com, at latest August 01, 2021.