We’re Hiring!26 Jan 2022
Business Development Associate(For Entrepreneurship Programs)
Reports to: Business Development Director (Full-time & Hybrid)
Endeavor is the leading global community of, by, and for High-Impact Entrepreneurs — those who dream bigger, scale faster, and pay it forward. Driven by our belief that High-Impact Entrepreneurs transform economies, Endeavor is on a mission to build thriving entrepreneurial ecosystems in emerging and underserved markets around the world.
Endeavor creates a Multiplier Effect by inspiring high-growth founders to dream bigger, supporting and investing in them to scale faster, and providing a platform to pay it forward — thereby compounding their individual impact.
Endeavor’s main mission is to select and support scaleups locally and globally through its global network of 3000+ mentors and 2000+ high-impact entrepreneurs. Locally, Endeavor Turkey leads a number of entrepreneurship support programs, from the early to scaleup stage.
This role is part of the Business Development team that designs and implements high-impact programs for startups, scaleups, and private sector companies.
As the Biz. Dev Associate, you will support the overall strategy, design and develop the programming and drive to complete the programs, serving our startup community and corporate partners.
You will work cross-functionally with all stakeholders to deliver quality content and programs to our entrepreneurs, alumni, and corporate partners. You are responsible for navigating different expectations and for pulling them forward.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and orchestrate open innovation, accelerator and startup programs,
- Build collaborative relationships with potential stakeholders (corporates, investors, etc.) to develop new business opportunities, and ensure partner engagement and satisfaction,
- Support curating the acceleration content for different programs,
- Navigate between team players, i.e Marcomm and ESG (Entrepreneur Search & Growth) while orchestrating the programs,
- Generate new ideas, proposals for potential programs and/or projects, having a net value proposition for the beneficiaries, in line with Endeavor strategic priorities, locally and regionally.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for an entrepreneurial personality who has the capacity to achieve positive results with a positive mindset.
- 1-2 years working experience, preferably in the startup ecosystem (with investors or startup incubators/accelerators)
- Have the ability to manage multiple, stakeholders (i.e. suppliers, partners, and clients), prioritizing requirements to ensure the best outcome for all
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and building entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Have the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Eager to develop and/or curate content for the needs of entrepreneurs
- Proficient in English; able to communicate effectively with Endeavor global teams
- Have a laser-like focus on detail and execution
- Engage with and work within multi-disciplinary teams with a generalistic approach.
What do We Offer?
- A network of the most successful entrepreneurs in Turkey and worldwide,
- An inspiring and dynamic work environment,
- A global spirit of building entrepreneurial ecosystems,
- The opportunity to work with key partners of the Turkish ecosystem, while partnering with the leading institutions and companies,
- A multidisciplinary workflow promoting continues learning,
- Available for interviews late February
- Preferred March/April start date
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org at latest February 15, 2022.