Yeni Ekip Arkadaşları Arıyoruz!: Marketing & Comm. Associate Intern5 Aug 2019
Endeavor, an international non-profit organization that has a proven model for the development of entrepreneurial ecosystems, is looking for a dynamic intern to join its team in Turkey.
The Organization: Established in 1997, Endeavor is leading a global movement to catalyze long-term economic growth by selecting, mentoring, and accelerating high-impact entrepreneurs and their Scaleup companies worldwide. 20 years later, Endeavor has screened 50,000+ candidates and selected 1,500+ entrepreneurs. These entrepreneurs have created over 650,000 high-value jobs and generate more than $10 billion in annual revenues with support from Endeavor’s growing network of 3,000+ local and global business leaders. Endeavor entrepreneurs include MercadoLibre, a NASDAQ-listed e-commerce technology company with annual revenues of $170MM, and Yemeksepeti, which was acquired by Delivery Hero for $589MM. For more information on our model, please visit: www.endeavor.org/model/ourmodel
Endeavor’s model catalyzes a chain reaction in the larger economy—driving investment, creating role models, and incubating the next Silicon Valley in Rio or Cape Town, Cairo or Jakarta. It is a model that Thomas Friedman hailed as the “best anti-poverty program of all” and one that New York City-based Endeavor, along with its 31 independently-run affiliates in Latin America, the Middle East, East Asia, Europe, the United States, and South Africa, will help to generate two million jobs by 2020.
Endeavor Turkey/İstanbul launched in 2007 and has since served more than 62 entrepreneur companies. Endeavor Turkey is considered a leader institution in the entrepreneurship ecosystem of Turkey.
Job Title: Marketing & Comm. (MarCom) Associate Intern
Reports to: MarCom Director & VP
Works with: Associates, Managers, Managing Director as well as international colleagues
Roles and Responsibilities: In this part-time role (3 months – 6 months) the Associate Intern will support marketing and events and additional projects which may vary.
- Supporting the coordination of Endeavor Turkey’s events, such as:
- The International Selection Panel, which is a global 3 day event that will take place between October 21-23.
- The Scaleup Summit, which will host global speakers from the Endeavor network on October 21, Monday.iyiGirişim Summits that will take place at Ankara and İzmir, in November and December.
Skills and abilities:
- Must be currently attending college (preferably Senior year) or recently graduated and have a relevant background.
- Strong passion for Endeavor’s mission.
- Must have experience on events organization.Must be able to handle a dynamic and stressful environment, and come up with creative solutions to challenges.
- Must be able to work overtime if necessary.
- Flexible and able to work with team members from various countries.
- Proficient Turkish and English (100%), oral and written.
- Familiarity with Canva, Microsoft Office, Mailchimp, WordPress and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience in design programs is a plus.
- Ability to make a time commitment of at least 3 days a week.
- Superior interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Cover letter and CV with subject line “MarCom Associate Intern: email@example.com